About the Practice
The practice was founded on the principle of providing outstanding dermatologic care to patients presenting with diseases of the skin, hair, and nails. All care is provided by a physician who is board-certified in Dermatology. The core values of the practice are:
- To provide this care in a caring and compassionate manner to both children and adults.
- To provide adequate time for each patient to address all of their medical issues and concerns.
- To provide both daily and weekend appointments that are capable of meeting the needs of working patients.
- To focus on medical and non-cosmetic surgical dermatology.
- To care for patients with challenging dermatologic disorders that may require both topical and systemic medications.
The core values of the practice are expressed by all members of the clinical and front-office staff to assure that patients feel comfortable with their care.
Port Jefferson Professional Park
6 Medical Drive Suite D
Port Jefferson Station, NY 11776